Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Needs a hug

Hi kids. I need a hug. It seems like my world is spinning out of control. I'm trying my very hardest to do what I'm supposed to, but nothing seems to be working. Everyone hates me, I don't know what to change, I'm terrified of what lies ahead and how I'm going to deal with it, and I'll I want to do is drive away to some secluded corner of the earth and think for a while. I feel like I can't talk to anybody about what I'm feeling either! I'm so frustrated. If any of you awesome people want to yell at me now, feel free. Everyone hates me anyway. Maybe you could enlighten me on what I'm obviously doing wrong so I can fix things. Anyways, I hope all is going well for you.
Peace.

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Squeather Ann, I love you. I will be calling for you on the afternoon of Thursday, February 11th. I hope you do not have any previous engagements for that time; however, I will telephone you prior to my arrival to be certain that I shant miss you.

You are quite the amazing woman, and I miss our delightful conversations. I hope to see you soon!

<3/ Miss Madeline Anne

Followers