Friday, May 7, 2010

Cathartic Activities, Please?

I dont know what it is about St. George, but it seems like a magic spell washes over and I suddenly become this uptight, angry person. Now, for all of those who do know me, I am not an angry soul. Not one bit. Some might even go as far as saying that I don't get angry enough. How do I remedy this??? Well right now, the only logical options would be
1.) Flee the country

2.) Drive everywhere and nowhere at the same time for hours on end 



3.) Go to the temple.
Well, as of late, I think the very best and most logical option for me would be option three. Wish me luck with my rage issue!And just to reiterate,  I really really don't look good in orange. :) Anywho, Here's hoping that you remain happy and anger free today! Adieu! 

1 comment:

Karen F. Gubler said...

I'm always down for a road trip to Canada. That's fleeing the country...sort of...right? Hehe. Love you kiddo.

Followers