Wednesday, July 27, 2011

And now the chapter closes...



Well my friends, its looking like a portion of my life as I know it here in st. geezy is changing yet again. Tomorrow is my last day working for the devishly adorable Robertson boys, I got two new jobs- one working at a troubled youth facility and another as a part-time nanny for an adorable family, and I'm moving out of the Christensen's before school starts at the end of August. I'm not exactly sure where I am moving yet, but its time for me to move on. Right now, it is looking like I'm going to move in with Evie and I'll probably live there for a few months until I finally leave for my mission. I've been so blessed to have these new opportunities and I am so grateful for the opportunity to start earning some money to save up. It just makes me wonder how exactly I'm supposed to proceed from this point, what exactly the Lord has in store for me, and the lessons I've yet to learn during the short duration I'll live here. I guess I need to keep trusting, praying, working and reaching out to those around me. I'm just getting impatient. All I want is to be out there, serving fully, on my mission. I can serve here, work and be happy, but I just want to be on the mission. Does anyone have a cure for impatience? Don't they sell a remedy at Wal-mart? If they do, you should totally hook me up. Anywho... Adios, readers! Peace, Love and all that jazz.

No comments:

Followers