Thursday, October 25, 2012

Tarzan and the Wild Man

My dear friends. Prepare yourselves for an epic story deep in the heart of the African Jungle. I'd like to turn the time over to my dear friend, Spanky, to tell you the tale of danger, adventure, and romance as only heroes may portray.
 Now readers, this story is not for the faint of heart. If you have any pre-existing heart conditions, leave this site immediately. Also, I am not fully responsible for any giggling attacks that may result from cuteness radiation. Viewers digression is advised.

This is a replay of the clip below 2:30 in. I could watch this and laugh til the moon falls from the sky.
Ok. This is seriously the most adorable thing I've seen in a long time. Why isn't life as amazing as this anymore? Remarkable! Hope that brought a smile to your face!   * A very special thanks to my adorable friend, Mariah, for discovering this piece of joy and lighting up my life! She's awfully good at that. Check out her blog here- she's incredible!* Until next time, kids!

No comments:

Followers