Saturday, October 11, 2008

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!

OH MY HEAVENS!! Its been snowing ALL day in Cedar City today! Its been absolutely incredible. Below are pictures of my amazing roommate Teresa, her cool cuz Christie and me having crazy times and adventures in the snow. It was so much fun. Enjoy!
Teresa(left) and Christie (right) bundled up


The first snowflake!


Me and Te!

CHRISTIE LEE GIFFORD!!! AHH!
Main Street in flurries!
Me traipsing through the snow.


Oh my good gravy! Can you say dorky?! :P
Thanks for the scarf, Jess! It was so warm!

Oh so much fun! In this clip i sound like a crazed alto on somethin! lol

Teresa and Christie acting insane! I love these girls!

I think this is my favorite. I like the singing leaves :D

Well, i hope i didn't bore you out of your mind! I enjoyed it. You should come up to Cedar and enjoy the snow too!

2 comments:

Abbs said...

HAPPY LEABES! XD that made my year...& possibly my life.
dang if it snowed here i'd hafta post some vids...dern.
xo

evie said...

oh, you look so pretty all bundled up in the blue and stuff. call me!

Followers