Monday, October 6, 2008

whoopsie

hi. I'm writing to confess of my sins. You see, this weekend was General Conference. I get so excited for general conference, you have no idea. I become completely engrossed and I completely spaced all my homework for this weekend. I got home around 12:15 this morning and still had a mountain and a half of math assignments and papers that were due. So after tackling a few math problems and becoming frustrated in every which way, i decided it would be best to put off the work until morning. Haha. I woke up at 10. i missed my first two classes and i didn't finish any of my homework. ya. I'm pretty much ground duck meat swimming in gravy right now. I need to be slapped for shirking my responsibilities and I need to have an evil twin, clone, robot or something to pick up the slack. A homework fairy would be nice....or an easy button.....or a nice heaping dose of motivation so I can sit down and actually accomplish something. *sigh* oh well. There's always tomorrow, right? :)

1 comment:

evie said...

oh...sorry. i love you. thanks for talking to me last night, despite your issues. it was a lot better than crying to myself. why did that stupid person have to come back into my life? seriously! and seeing you-know-who at Dallins on Saturday sucked!

Followers