Thursday, December 18, 2008

Behold! The Toothless Wonder!!


Yes...Tis true...all the wisdom I had, is no longer with me. On Tuesday, I got three wisdom teeth removed in Las Vegas, NV at my grandmother's dental office. I learned many things in my misadventures of tooth removal...laughing gas has no effect on me whatsoever...orange juice isnt the best thing to drink right after oral surgery...when you finally get your appetite back, dont look at a cookbook first thing. haha. I was also out of it for approximately two days and i slept a lot today...rest is the best medicine, apparently. There are perks in losing your means of chewing...you lose weight. So I think I'll be one of the select few losing weight this Christmas, not gaining it! That's a plus :) Anywhoo...happy healing for me and happy holidays!

2 comments:

Abbs said...

your picture is scarier than the movie CARRIE. & that's the scariest film i've ever seen.





that's the kinda thing that gives me constipation, i'll tell ya what.

L. Christensen said...

Yikes! He's a happy ol' guy for being toothless! Hope you're feeling better. Thanks for the goodies!

M

Followers