Saturday, December 13, 2008

Blizzard!

School is finally over. I completed my last final yesterday and embarked on a journey to Draper, Utah for a family Christmas party. I've been waiting so long for a break and now its finally here! When I awoke this morning, white flurries were flying in the sky. Its been snowing nonstop for 4 hours and everywhere is completely covered in the white substance. I love snow so much!!! AHHHH!!! I can't wait for all the festivities, for Christmas, to be with family and to relax!!! WOO! This should be a great holiday. Alrighty peeps...i'll have to tell you how my escapades with my family go...haha. until then, ttyl!

3 comments:

Abbs said...

DUDE you're back from the party already? woot!
so when ya gonna come see meeeeeeeeeeeeee????????????????????
so we can chill out & take fun pix & be silly!
xo

evie said...

come see me! please!?

L. Christensen said...

Enjoy your time off! It's well deserved!

Followers