Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Homecoming....and HELP!

KRISTAL'S FINALLY HOME!!! WOOT!!! I cant tell you what a great relief it is to have her here. I felt like I was trying to assemble a jet engine without my right arm for a while, but I'm so glad she's here. Now everything can get underway. :) Even though Kristal is here, we are still in need of lots and lots of help. We hit a major road block because we weren't able to pass out fliers to kids while they were still in school. (it's a long story) So we really have to hit home with advertising, and it wont happen on its own. We need people to help us recruit volunteers by passing out fliers and telling people who we are. If you'd like to help out, please call me!! we'd be ever so grateful to you! Thanks again for reading a following along. My blog is so sporradic and random, sorry for not being as faithful as I should. :S I know that things will work out because we're doing what's right. I just wonder if there are more measures i could be taking. lol. Anyways, talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Followers