Monday, May 18, 2009

The Summer Project

After a couple turbulent weeks, it seems as if things are starting to fall into place and I'm beginning to realize how incredibly blessed I am. The Summer Project, the community service organization my best friend and I are starting, is finally starting to come together. We got authorization, liability coverage and sponsorship from the Washington city recreation center, and we get to advertise at the high school tomorrow in an assembly. Things are beginning to roll and I'm so excited!All we need now are volunteers and we can begin to do the good we wish to accomplish. Thanks to all of you for your support and we hope to continue to do awesome things! If you're interested in helping us out, email us at thesummerproject@live.com or visit our website at www.pineview.org/service for more information.

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Wow... Website's lookin' good! Kudos to Brian :) So, I really don't know what you want me to do anymore...at all. But I'd still like to help if you need me. Maybe I could be some sort of person keeping track of attendance or student info files or something... Haha aye di queso :) Just give me something to put my mad anyalytical and filing skills to work :P Anyway, I hope you're having a great summer so far! I'm so glad this project's falling into place :) Congrats!
p.s. Millie says sorry she forgot to help with flyers... she feels way bad :( ...so I say put her to work too... ;P

Followers