Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Because I'm a Glutton for Punishment



I'm not going to lie. I secretly want a crazed, cynical, genius boy just like Calvin. And because I'm a glutton for punishment, it will most likely happen. My future son will be the terror of the neighborhood, his school and all of humanity. And I can't wait for the day. I love these comics oh so much. They are incredible. Enjoy a couple chuckles. Just dbl click to see the full image. Sorry my blog can't handle the sheer awesomeness of Calvin in all his glory. Here's hoping you have a fantastic day.




1 comment:

Teria Brooks said...

I LOVE CALVIN AND HOBBES!! I have a couple books full of their comics at my parents house that you've probably seen. And you know that Dayten is already on his way to being a "calvin" and its awesome. Except when he breaks my stuff, then not so awesome.

Followers