Friday, March 18, 2011

Moe Contenders



Ok people, Here are the three contestants for Moe, my future beloved starfish. * Drum roll please*


Exhibit A

Clearly, the second exhibit, being B


And Last, and certainly not least in this case, Exhibit C.

I'd like to now poll the audience. Which Starfish should I give a loving home? I will deliberate over the popular vote and henceforth go and hunt me down a Moe. Deal? Comment away readers! Here's hoping you're having a fantastic break if you are vacationing. If you are like myself, too poor to leave the house, I hope you are enjoying the immaculate or cobweb filled corners of your brain noggin. I hope you too can have a vacation soon! Much love. Peace, love, all that jazz. Don't lick batteries, recycle, choose the right, shake what yo momma gave ya, embrace today. Adios!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I choose B!!!!! Its a fav! Also I will try to stop licking them there batteries!

evie said...

i can't see them

Followers