Monday, September 19, 2011

New York!



Isn't it cute? 

Backyard shot

I promise I'll post something like tomorrow. I just need more legit pictures of how gorgeous it is here! But until then, Here is a peektchore or peektchores of the house I am currently inhabiting. :)  Also, I hit up a concert this past weekend with the boys-here they are with Matt from Matt and Kim. Adorable yes? 

Jarome, Austin (mine) MATT, Josh, and Tanner. Insert Dallas and Heather for sheer bliss. :)

I'll be sure to add more pictures and tell you more of my life here. I'm learning a lot and loving it. Until next time readers, Keep it real. :) Remember who you are and that leaps of faith are always worth it. Adios!

1 comment:

Karen F. Gubler said...

Oh Blue, I'm so glad you are loving your latest adventure. :-) I can't wait to hear more about it.

Followers