Thursday, August 2, 2012

Angst and Anxiety in August

My dear readers. Things of late have been completely psychotic, to the point where I look at the sky with my arms outstretched and ask "Father, you think that I can do THIS? How!?" It seems as though I'm starting to get swallowed up in the eddies swooping overhead. I'm overwhelmed, my back is completely out, I'm grouchy, my hair is falling out in palm-fulls, my acne is coming back full force and I just may be heading into an OCD overload because I'm up to ears in garbage- literal and metaphorical. I just have no idea what or how I'm going to do in the upcoming weeks, let alone tomorrow. oh. and my grandfather will probably die within the week.  Help?

Later...Like a 24 hour period later....

 Ok...so I had a baby breakdown, but I'm doing better now. As far as updates go, things still look that bleak, but its okay! For those who do not know, I had to move back to Lehi, Utah to help my parents physically and financially for a time. My dad had back surgery this morning and will be out for 8 weeks or so and my mother suffers from Multiple Sclerosis and her condition is proving to grow and grow worse with much more recovery time as she nears what is ultimately the end of her journey here on this earth. So, its up to me, which proves stressful for anyone, but especially a 21 year old girl. I don't exactly know how long I'll be here in the Lehi area, but I have faith that this is where I'm supposed to be for the time being. I had a job interview today on top of everything else, and it actually went well, so I'm hoping that I'll get the position!  I'll keep you updated on everything. Thank you for your support, love and concern every step of the way! Until next time, pray for me? 

No comments:

Followers