Monday, January 28, 2013

DOODLEPALOOZA!!!!

Friends, neighbors, countrymen... Lend me your doodles!!! 

I am extending a task to all of you to help me improve my creativity! I've been needing an outlet in my life, and I have been trying to turn to...writing, believe it or not. (* all of you who totally said the bottle, I'm coming after you with one *) I've been playing around with THIS idea in my head for a week or so, but after watching my brother sketch a completely and utterly random picture ( to be uploaded soon) , my brain took off on a trip and there was no going back. 

The task, should you choose to accept it, is submit an utterly random doodle, sketch, picture, painting or photograph whose story is just BEGGING to be told. Whether it just be a caption or a full fledged short story, I will have a response for you!!! It will hopefully bring giggles, enjoyment, and possibly spark more confidence in my writing abilities. I will be posting the finalists here on my blog. If you would like to participate, you can send the doodle to my facebook page, or click here to send an email! I will respond in the timeliest manner possible. Still haven't the foggiest clue of what I could possibly want or am looking for? Bask in randomosity. 




There you have it, folks! I'm looking forward to the happiness you'll send my way, and I hope I can return it. Happy creating, friends. I can't wait to see all your submissions!!! 

No comments:

Followers