Thursday, September 25, 2008

Disney Princess Fued


Hey there, humanity. I'm apologizing for not posting for nearly a week. You see, I'm trying to write this epic poem and it's not quite working. Hopefully you'll see it surface within the next few days. I'm coming home this weekend to party hardy and visit my people...so if you're in St. George, Call me!



Ok. There has been an ongoing war in our friend group for some time concerning a few Disney princesses. Each of us share certain characteristics personified in these animated actresses and it seemed fairly easy to put a name to a princess. Well, everyone except for me. :S


So here's the query...What FREAKING Disney Princess am I?


Maddie believes that I happen to be Megara from "Hercules" and then I get Mulan...its just so confusing! SOOO...my loverly readers, what do YOU think? What is my princess identity? I want to hear your opinions. Post a comment and I'll tally the votes. WOOT! Hooray! I wont be a loser anymore. Once the votes are tallied, the result will be final.


Ok, my fate lies in your hands! VOTE NOW!! :D

2 comments:

Abbs said...

LILO.
altho she's not exactly a princess...
but still.
that is what i believe.
*nods*
or maybe sleeping beauty.
=P
xo

L. Christensen said...

Hi Heather! Found your blog through Evie. I hope it's okay to comment. I would say Aerial. She's fun, cute, and friends with all!

Followers