Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Post

Hey Kids,
It has certainly been awhile. So, I just finished taking my very last midterm of the week-YAHOO!!! Now, I am currently beginning to compose a four page research paper on the history of bagpipes, how they came to be in Cedar City, Utah, AND how they affect people. I have to magically put it together before noon tomorrow and somehow concoct a fantasmic presentation out of thin air to go with it. I don't believe it will be too dreadful. We'll see how things go. But its this paper and *dun dun dun dah!!! fanfare ensues* SPRING BREAK!!! HUZZAH SHALOM AND ALL THAT JAZZ!!! I'm kind of excited to get a break. It will be fantastic, I am hoping.  *knocks on desk which happens to be composed of cellulose, hemicellulose and lignin, also known as wood* Yes, I am quite proud of the fact that I just proved I am in fact a freak for knowing what the crap wood is composed of. Thank you very much. Oh, and just in case any of you didn't know, I got a job in Maine this summer working as a camp counselor. It'll be quite an exciting experience and oh so much fun. :) I happen to be pretty stoked. Any who...I hope all is going swimmingly in your lives! Much love!

No comments:

Followers