Monday, March 29, 2010

registration

This morning I awoke early and realized I had not yet registered for Fall Semester. So...I did. And you know what? I'm currently signed up for 15 credits, but I need 19. So I'm going to sort out all the shenanigans today. But I still want to tell you the classes I plan on taking :) OK, here goes. Human Physiology, Physical Chemistry, both have three hour labs, Interpersonal Communication, Statistics (Psych stats fell through), and (my most anticipated) Clinical Neuropsychology. My classes begin at 8am MWF, 9 on Tuesday and Thursdays I have the day off. However, my Stats class is an evening class that starts at 6, but my sources tell me he's a fantastic, EASY professor and I'll be able to really understand the subject-that's all I want. So yes, this post PROVES I'm a wee bit psycho...but I'm really excited. It feels like I'm getting back on the horse again and committing to excellence. So I'm heading across the country and trying something completely new, meeting new people and working hard and then I'll come back and do the same with school. Life is about leaping, challenging yourself and reaching new heights. It looks like I'm finally getting on the right track.

No comments:

Followers