Monday, April 12, 2010

Angst and psychology

One might think that the research and psychology would put one's mind at ease, but I tell you today, it does nothing of the sort. At this present moment in time, after sifting for hours for suitable topic in hundreds upon hundreds of scientific journal articles, I am giving thanks for the fact that I am no where near any sharp objects. All I want to do is gouge out my eyes, scream at the top of my lungs and run around in circles senselessly, right here in the quiet, sanctioned walls of the library at Southern Utah University.  Alas, I can not do such a thing. The reason being that I must write a 5-7 page research paper in APA style before 10 o'clock tomorrow morning. And I STILL don't have a suitable topic for said paper. BAH!!!!  I want to curl into a tiny little ball, cry, roll to Disneyland and forget that there was ever such a thing as an APA research paper that's due as the sun rises. Oh procrastination, my muse and nemesis, how I hate thee.

No comments:

Followers