Monday, April 26, 2010

Woes of an insomniac

Three a.m. Here I sit, my insomnia a constant companion to the gentle whirring of CPU's and frantic typing of fellow SUU students that encircle me here in the computer lab. I tried to slumber here, but found the cogs in my mind kept whirring despite my brain's feeble, yet incessant pleas of exhaustion. I watched Peter Pan, listened to music, sat still, gazed at a blank screen, but to no avail.  Alas, the woes of the insomniac. So now, I watch a re-run of glee. Yes, I lead a pathetic life. Huzzah. Here's hoping for some slumber this week. Until then, enjoy life and get sleep if you can. Adios!

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Squeather Ann, I love your eloquent language oh so much! We should hang out more :)

<3/ Madeline

P.S. I hope you get some sleep! :(

Followers