Monday, April 19, 2010

Meat Tenderizer, please.


Hello Readers. It's that time again- "Hell Week" has returned. It's the last week of school before finals, and currently my back feels like a side of beef jerky in Death Valley. So, I was contemplating various methods of possibly remedying the situation. 
Option 1orOption 2 Option the third 

Or maybe, perhaps Option 4 might be best equipped for optimum meat tenderizing.  
What do you think? I'd like to hear your input before I choose one of the following methods or completely seize up with so much tension, I fall over and die. That is all. 

2 comments:

Karen F. Gubler said...

I don't think you can actually seize up and die from knots in your back. At least, I hope not.

L. Christensen said...

Heatherism! I love it! You'll get through hell week. Just breath in the fresh air and kick butt....

Followers