Tuesday, September 9, 2008

All in favor of SLAPPING the Sandman, say AYE!!

'Ello peeps!! I hope that everything in your lives is running smoothly and successfully. Adjusting to college life isn't easy, especially if you can't manage to pry your eyelids open to get to class. So, I want to rant a bit. Buckle up...I've offically decided that I need to slap the sandman! He has the WORST timing EVER!!! He's just like a typical man; (please don't take offense guys! I love you anyway) he's not there when you need him, and when you finally do, he runs off and leaves you stewing in a sea of troubles, thoughts and things that have to be done. He's incredibly sneaky, springing up on you at the most inopportune times...namely math class and when you happen to be sitting next to a cute guy who happens to show an incling of interest. *Sigh* I see three options at this point. One- send me some sleeping pills and some amazing homework fairies to catch me up in some of my classes. Two-Send me an amazing prioritizing/organizing wizard to help me get my life on track. Three- Send me motivation to get things completed so I can get my homework done before dawn. :( Suggestions? I'm open for any at this point. Thanks to all of you who read these random tidbits and still put up with me :P xoxo all!

1 comment:

Abbs said...

suggestion: KILL the sandman. mwahahaha >:3
ORRRR you could just ask verrry nicely..."please mr. sandman, will you please go off & die?" i'm sure that'd be a better approach. :3
xo

Followers