Friday, September 5, 2008

New Blogger

Hello Friends! I'm leaping into the technology age and finally posting a blog! WOOT!! As you all know, my fear of commitment may hinder me from writing every day like other devout bloggers out there, so I'm apologizing in advance if I disappointed you for some reason. You may also be trying to fathom why in the world my blog is titled "Frogs, Eggshells, Mayhem and Sporadic Shtuff". Well, if you know me, you know that I am simply just that. Random in every sense of the word. Hence the crazy title to go with my crazy life. :) You never know when i'll post a random comment, sad story, hilarious incident or insightful quote, so be on the watch!! *Note- blogs may or may not be more funny on days where I have had limited or no sleep. There are no guarauntees at this point. Alright, thanks for reading! I'll update you soon!

No comments:

Followers