Friday, September 5, 2008

Freaky Happenings in Dreams and such

SEE?!?!?!?! I bet you weren't expecting TWO posts in one day! HA!! OK, so I have to tell you about my past week....well at least my nocturnal happenings in the dream world. I never have dreams, and if I do I certainly don't remember them. But this week I had some very odd dreams and I ACTUALLY remember them! GASP :O My first dream took place at Lake Powell on Dallin's houseboat in the winter. I was there with a bunch of people, but one certain guy in particular. We were stargazing...the sky was this misty purple and there were these huge clouds that looked like snowflakes while it was snowing. It was strange :S Oh, it gets better. The next night I dreamt that my roommate, Maddie, (who happens to be a very devout and sweet member of the LDS faith) was a radical atheist who wanted to kill me because the 'stupid Mormon girl threw her socks on the wrong side of the room again' and was plotting different ways to kill me. LOL Ok, it gets even stranger. In the other dream I had, I led a double life as princess Ariel- complete with fins. My best friend is Jasmine and the rest of the Disney princesses are being chased by this villain and his evil minions. As we're running across the Arabian desert, (ARIEL COMPLETE WITH FINS) Aladdin and his whole entourage of princes come to our rescue. Genie casts a spell on the sand that is supposed to put the minions in a stupor, but in his efforts, totally entrances some of the princesses, including the fair Jasmine. The only thing that can bring the princesses out of it is if we do something drastic to catch their attention. Aladdin looks at me and pleads with me to do this for the sake of Jasmine, grabs my face and totally starts MAKING OUT with me! (Aladdin and Ariel) hahah. Jasmine totally snaps out of it, is taken aback and immediately starts screaming at me. Then I woke up. It was totally bizarre and hilarious. It's quite pathetic when you're dreaming you're leading a double life as a fiery red head and making out with fictitious characters instead of meeting new people. I'm living my life through DISNEY !! WAAHH!! :'( LOL. I don't know what these dreams mean, but I'd love to hear interpretations! Hopefully my dreams next week won't be as odd. Well, that's enough rambling for now! CIAO!!

1 comment:

Abbs said...

2 words: YOU. ARE. CRAZY. ;P
p.s., my record posting in a day is 5. HA! beat that! XD
xo

Followers