Friday, September 19, 2008

ARRRG!! It be International Talk like a Pirate Day ye scurvy dogs!

Avast me landlubbers!! Today is International Talk like a Pirate Day!!! Arrr!! That makes me so happy!! To think that people celebrate bloodthirsty, drunk, looting barbarians internationally!! It's amazing how Pirates of the Caribbean can change the perspective of the world . lol. Take advantage of this day as much as you can! So speak like a barbarian to all your bilge rat buddies, drink some grog (non-alcoholic, of course ;) ), catch ye some fair beauties (male or female) and have a whale of a time today!!
Oh! Early this morning, in my efforts to NOT fall asleep (about 3 am), I stumbled across this pirate name generator....you may now call me.....(drumroll, please.)
Parrot-Got-Me-Eye Ramona
( What do you think? LOL it makes my heart smile :D)

2 comments:

Abbs said...

omg that names kills. XD
xo

Abbs said...

p.s., 'ants marching' is by dave matthews band.
xo

Followers