Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I feel like I'm dying

Saying goodbye to everyone and everything I love for the last time, making sure that everything is taken care of before I leave, filling out all this paper work and paying off debts...its been hard. Today I was helping Pam at the center put things together for the next year. We put name tags on all the cubbys today and not seeing my name there stung. a lot. I just have a feeling that a lot is going to change in the coming months, and it feels like I'm saying goodbye for a long time. My heart just hurts. That's all.

3 comments:

Karen F. Gubler said...

Blue, think of it this way, you're about to embark on an adventure that a lot of people only dream about. You're about to try new things, meet new people, and travel halfway around the world. I'm super jealous! I know you'll be leaving behind a life you cultivated here, but you get to start a whole new chapter that will be magnificent!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this is for real Heather!! I'm going to miss you, my dear. I agree with Karen, you are going on an adventure and I am so jealous.

Jeni Jones gave me this quote last year, she got it from another friend. I think it's time to pass it on to you! I feel you Heather, I'm having similar feelings about going back to school.

"With any major decisions, there are cautions and considerations to make, but once there has been illumination, beware the temptation to retreat from a good thing. If it was right when you prayed about it and trusted it and lived for it, it is right now. Don't give up when the pressure mounts. Certainly don't give in to that being who is bent on the destruction of your happiness. Face your doubts. Master your fears. 'Cast not away therefore your confidence.' Stay the course and see the beauty of life unfold for you."

Love you!
Tara

evie said...

you know what you need to do my darling, i only wish i could join you on this grand adventure! you'll be amazing, i promise. i love you with all of my heart and pray that you know how much i really do care. call me if you need anything.

-EvieFace :)

Followers