Friday, August 6, 2010

Apparently I'm stressed. ALL THE TIME.

I am frustrated, have no one to talk to and my vanilla coke is almost gone. End of the world. 

Stressors: 
1. The project I've been working on for 8 weeks is going to pot. That means cancellations, profuse apologies, inconvenience, heart ache and feeling like an utter failure. Ug! Its like a cancelled wedding. You wouldn't wish it on a deaf donkey. He's already had to be deaf his whole life. Don't cancel a wedding on him. 
2. I have to move. Back to St. George. 
3. I'm about to embark on a international journey for a year, or at least I think I am and I don't know where yet.  
4. I haven't had a shower yet today. I know its stupid, but seriously, not being clean stresses me out. 
5. I don't know if I can register for all the online courses I need to so I can get my associates. 
6. I have to tell everyone that I'm not coming back in the fall, and that's like another cancelled wedding. I hate disappointing people. But, this is for me. I need to do this. So...I am. So I apologize in advance. 

I am the dog. Looming doom? perhaps. 
SO...yeah. Those are some stressors that I'm currently dealing with at said moment. Suggestions? Confusion? Random Outbursts? Please, feel free. Comment away, dear friends. Comment away. OH!!! And before you go, Please check out this video. It made my day a bit better. I laughed pretty hard. Just click the link. It's 30 seconds. :)   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjsE1_nZ_fs

2 comments:

Madeline said...

Heather, I love you always :) Thanks for being a wonderful friend and always being there for me through the good and the bad! I'm sorry that your project has fallen through :( and I'm sorry that you won't be able to come back to school :( :( I will miss you, but I really really hope that you get to go to England this next year! That will be so amazing :) I hope to talk to you soon!

<3/ me :)

L. Christensen said...

England????

Followers