Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thank you

Dear friends, thank you all so much for your love and support, for your comments and words of encouragement. Tara, thank you especially for this quote.
"With any major decisions, there are cautions and considerations to make, but once there has been illumination, beware the temptation to retreat from a good thing. If it was right when you prayed about it and trusted it and lived for it, it is right now. Don't give up when the pressure mounts. Certainly don't give in to that being who is bent on the destruction of your happiness. Face your doubts. Master your fears. 'Cast not away therefore your confidence.' Stay the course and see the beauty of life unfold for you."
So with this wonderful advice, I am going to tell Senor Satan to 'TALK TO THE HAND, LEAVE ME ALONE, GET THEE HENCE!!! I'M GOING TO ENGLAND!!!!' (idea from Moses 1) I'm not defined by my trials or temptations. I am Heather. I am a daughter of God.Thank you to Jessica for helping re-affirm my confidence and know what I need.  I know that this is the right thing to do, that adventure and excitement await me and that I can do great things for the Lord. As long as I rely on His ample arm and miraculous Atonement, I've nothing to fear.  Heavenly Father wants me to be happy. He has a plan for me, and I know that He's guided me to this point in my life. Its going to be a struggle to say goodbye, but I'm opening the door to bigger and better things for me in my life. And I can't wait.


 So with that dear friends, I love you with all my heart. I am truly blessed to have you in my life, rooting for me and encouraging me to live the way my Savior would have me live. May Heavenly Father bless you in your lives and future endeavors like He has blessed mine, that is my sincere prayer. Until the next post, adieu! xo

No comments:

Followers